Finance | Corporate
• Admitted to the Bar of Rome (2002)
• Registered European Lawyer at The Law Society of England and Wales (2006)
• LL.M in Banking and Finance at London King’s College (2005)
• Specialization Course in Financial Market Law at Rome University La Sapienza, Economics Department (2002)
• Master in International Corporate Tax Law at Rome University Tor Vergata, Economics Department (2000)
• LLB (Laurea in Giurisprudenza) at Rome University “La Sapienza” (1999)
Vito Vittore is a founder partner of Legália and Senior Partner of the Finance and Corporate teams. He has extensive experience in banking, finance and structured finance transactions, advising major investment banks and financial intermediaries in capital markets, commodity trading, structured finance, fund/equity/credit linked transactions.
Vito advises on legal and regulatory aspects concerning the structuring of investment solutions, the issuance and listing of securities (certificates, notes, UCITS, ETF, ETC), insurance financial products and active and passive asset management.
During his experience, Vito has developed also an in-house approach to work at senior level directly reporting to the management: between 2014 and 2015, Vito has worked at GDF Suez Trading Italian branch as legal and compliance officer. He was responsible of the legal department and compliance perimeter of the two trading branches of GDF Suez Group.
In 2007-2008 Vito worked as in-house counsel at Deutsche Bank AG, London within the Global Markets Equity Derivatives team, where he provided direct support to business and sales forces on legal and regulatory aspects concerning the structuring, issuance and offering of structured products in Italy and other European jurisdictions.
Before founding Legália, Vito worked from 2011 to 2015 for Hogan Lovells Italy, and from 2004 to 2010 in United Kingdom as registered European Lawyer, working for International Law Firms (Dewey LeBoeuf and Ashurst). While in London, Vito obtained a LLM at King’s College University in Banking & Finance in 2005.