Legália offers advice and guidance on matters of law and governance to top executive roles within the management of our clients organisations.
Thanks to the practical experience gained during their practice, our lawyers are well aware of what makes life easier for their clients, and to this end, the Firm covers a wide range of services, which typically include:
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and general meetings;
- Drafting resolutions, Code of Conducts and policies to implement and comply with legal and statutory requirements
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Drafting reports, and communications to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Advising board members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advising on appropriate action.
ENERGIE RINNOVABILI: Decreto Semplificazioni PNRR – ulteriore snellimento al permitting
Newsletter n. 23 Il 24 febbraio 2023 è stato pubblicato in Gazzetta Ufficiale il Decreto [...]