Dispute Resolution | Commercial | Corporate
• Admitted to the Bar of Rome
• Admitted to practice before the Italian Supreme Court
• PhD in Commercial Law
• Adjunct Professor of “Business Law” at International Telematic University UniNettuno in Rome
• Adjunct Professor of “Corporate Governance” at Cassino University
• Member of the Rome Financial Arbitration Chamber of the Bank of Italy (ABF)
• Member of the Commercial and Corporate Law editorial board of “Foro Italiano” journal
Massimiliano Silvetti is one of the founder partners of Legália and Senior Partner of the Commercial, Corporate and Dispute Resolution teams, working from the Rome and Milan offices.
Massimiliano gained a noteworthy experience in high level civil litigation, mainly concerning corporate, banking and financial matters.
Massimiliano assists corporate clients in the governance of their business, including the elaboration of strategic and reorganization plans and in the completion of extraordinary corporate transactions, starting from the negotiation to the closing phase.
He is an expert in the drafting and negotiation of complex commercial contracts and provides general legal counseling to corporate and private clients also in the litigation phase.
Massimiliano has been appointed as arbitrator and president of several arbitration panels and is an appointed member of the Financial Arbitration Chamber of the Bank of Italy.
Massimiliano obtained a PhD in Commercial Law and is actively involved in academic and scientific initiatives. His activity includes lecturing, participating to seminars and workshops as well as his role for about 20 years as coordinator of the Commercial and Corporate Law editorial board of “Foro Italiano” law journal. Drafter of the item “Company” for the annual “Repertorio” of “Foro Italiano”. He is author of almost 200 publications.
Before launching Legália, Massimiliano was partner at the Nunziante Magrone Law Firm.