Commercial | Corporate | Dispute Resolution
• Admitted to the Bar of Rome (1994)
• Admitted to practice before the Italian Supreme Court
• Adjunct Professor of Civil Procedure Law at Rome University “Roma Tre”
• Authorized insolvency practitioner at the Court of Rome, Bankruptcy Section.
• LLB (Laurea in Giurisprudenza) at Rome University “La Sapienza” (1991)
• Member of the Naples Financial Arbitration Chamber of the Bank of Italy (ABF)
• Collaborator of the law journals ”Il Foro Italiano”, “Guida al Diritto” and “Responsabilità e Risarcimento”.
• Advisor to the “Juri Legal Affairs Committee” within the European Parliament
Domenico Parrotta is one of the founder partners of Legália and Senior Partner of the Commercial, Corporate and Dispute Resolutions teams, working from the Rome and Milan offices.
During his professional career Domenico gained remarkable experience in high level civil and administrative litigation, also in the corporate, banking and insurance fields.
Domenico is frequently appointed as liquidator in insolvency proceedings concerning companies operating in Italy. In addition to the on-court activity, Domenico also provides consultancy and advisory assistance in the field of insurance and commercial law, with specific reference to the contract law and the rendering of legal opinions in complex matters.
Domenico is an appointed member of the Financial Arbitration Chamber of the Bank of Italy.
Domenico has a sound academic and scientific experience and is currently Adjunct Professor of Civil Procedure Law and author of over 150 publications in major law journals.