- “Bitblanco” (website www.bitblanco.com and related page https://webtrader.bitblanco.com);
- “Alphascrypto” (website www.alphascrypto.uk);
- Billionaire Trade Ltd (website https://billionaire-trade.com and related pages https://panel.billionaire-trade.com and https://trading.billionaire-trade.com);
- “Infinity Invest” (website https://infinityinvest.pro and related pages https://office.infinityinvest.proand https://trade.infinityinvest.pro);
- “CustomhouseCL” (website www.customhousecl.com and pages https://client.customhousecl.com and https://platform.tnxtechno.com).
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019 has thus risen to 970.
Consob has published the second edition of its annual report “Major Trends in Sustainable Investment and Crypto currency”, now in its second edition.
(Only in Italian)
Consob ha pubblicato la Memoria tecnica della Consob presentata il 16 novembre 2023 presso la VI Commissione Finanze della Camera dei Deputati relativa agli articoli 12, 14 e 19 del Disegno di legge A.C. 1515 sugli interventi a sostegno della competitività dei capitali e delega al Governo per la riforma organica delle disposizioni in materia di mercati dei capitali recate dal testo unico di cui al decreto legislativo 24 febbraio 1998, n. 58, e delle disposizioni in materia di società di capitali contenute nel codice civile applicabili anche agli emittenti.
Bank of Italy has released five new Working Papers (nn. 1426-1430):
- No. 1430 – Labor market dynamics and geographical reallocation
- No. 1429 – Inflation is not equal for all: the heterogenous effects of energy shocks
- No. 1428 – Natural gas and the macroeconomy: not all energy shocks are alike
- No. 1427 – Trade in the time of COVID-19: an empirical analysis based on Italian data
- No. 1426 – The performance of household-held mutual funds: evidence from the euro area
and the No. 72 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
EBA has published the final templates that will be used to collect climate-related data from EU banks in the context of the one-off Fit-for-55 climate risk scenario analysis.
The templates are accompanied by a template guidance, which includes definitions and rules for compiling the templates. Furthermore, the EBA is also disclosing the list of banks participating in the exercise.